Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2003 9:56 PM
Subject: WSDL and SOAP ...

Is there any support for WSDL in Apache SOAP 2.3.1?

I am running Tomcat 4.1.24 and SOAP 2.3.1. I have successfully deployed a test service. I run it through a SOAP client with no problem. When I run it through a WSDL file using GLUE's invoke command, I get a null instead of the output. Is this because of the non-support of WSDL within SOAP?

Is Axis my next option or is this problem due to something else?

Please excuse my beginer questions as I am still learning the concepts and tools. Your help is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Ayman