From: Scott Nichol [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 11:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: response and result tag override

I will qualify my previous response by saying there is no way built
into the SOAP protocol.  You could, of course, have a service that
accepted as parameters the response and result element names.
However, since such a response could not be described in WSDL, your
service would not be following WS-Interop guidelines.

On 2 Jul 2003 at 13:28, Steve Pruitt wrote:

> All,
>
> Is there away in a soap request to specify what the response and result tags are
> named in the soap response?
>

> Thanks,
>
> -Steve Pruitt

Scott Nichol

Do not reply directly to this e-mail address,
as it is filtered to only receive e-mail from
specific mailing lists.