Scott -

What need to be changed are not only prefix, also include SOAP Header, Body, and their
sub-elements. Our customer required a specific format for SOAP Request and Response.
Example of SOAP request like:

<*soap:Envelope* xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:cb="http://mycompany.com/cbody.xsd";
xmlns:ch="http://mycompany.com/cheader.xsd"; xmlns:eb="http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/schema/msg-header-2_0.xsd";

xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3/org/2001/XMLSchema";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/schema/envelope.xsd
cbody.xsd cheader.xsd status.xsd ticket.xsd response.xsd" >
* <soap:Header> *
<eb:MessageHeader eb:id="ID000001" eb:version="2.0"soap:mustUnderstand = "1">
<eb:From>
<eb:Role>String</eb:Role>
</eb:From>
<eb:To>
<eb:Role>String</eb:Role>
</eb:To>
<eb:CPAId>TBD</eb:CPAId>
<eb:ConversationId>934523405</eb:ConversationId>
<eb:Service>service</eb:Service>
<eb:Action>Application</eb:Action> </eb:MessageHeader>
<ch:cHeader> <ch:version>1.0</ch:version>
<ch:messageType type="xs:string">string</ch:messageType>
</ch:cHeader>
*</soap:Header>*
* <soap:Body>*
<eb:Manifest eb:id="ID000002" eb:version="2.0">
<eb:xlink="http://mycompany.com/link"; />
</eb:Manifest>
<cb:cBody>
<cb:MessageType>
<cb:Name>John</cb:Name>
<cb:Phone>1233456789</cb:Phone>
</cb:MessageType>
</cb:cBody>
*</soap:Body>**
</soap:Envelope> *

So how can I achieve this in SOAP RPC call(call.invoke())? Apache SOAP is pretty much predefine those tags.
All I think now is to use message call to achieve but it can not embed object or attachment, isn't it?

-Daniel

Scott Nichol wrote:

Can you be more specific about what you mean by your "own SOAP tags"? Your example shows a different namespace prefix. Is that all you want to do, change the namespace prefixes?