A little slow in responding as I don't check here often as I should....

Entienne as stated, has just returned from Europe with planes to add some
exciting new stuff to his line both competition and scale. He e-mailed me to
let me know he will be at Elmira 2000(June 7-10) with a whole batch of new
planes to show. For the record, he is one of the nicest people in the
business  and is doing a good job supplying us with some pretty neat
airplanes.

Second topic;
I plan on kitting the PEGASUS giant non scale tug. Please see the scale
Soaring Page for all the kit info and breakdowns.This will be a limited run
of 10 planes for now, so if you are interested, check it out.
 John Derstine
E-mail; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Scale Soaring: http://www.Geocities.com/~scalesoar/pegasus.htm