Originally posted to the Sailplanes Unlimited message board

Robin Lehman posted the following message:

Dated  : October 12, 1999 at 20:35:19
Subject: Re: Pegasus kit update

I went out flying today (perhaps one of the last days before it gets too
cccccold) with John Derstine and we did about a dozen tows flying the
Pegasus (towing a 1/3 Bruckmann Fox).  I had the pleasure of being the
towpilot for most of the flights.  This towplane is powered by a 6.4 Brison
twin.  It’s one of the very easiest towplanes I’ve ever flown! It’s really
docile and flies as if on rails.  It goes where you ask it to go which makes
it very easy to fly at height (when you can’t see too well)!  If that weren’
t enough, you could hardly find an easier to land airplane.

>From ¼ sized gliders on up to the very largest, the Pegasus will do the job.
Best of all, anyone should be able to fly it with ease, so you guys who are
thinking about getting a non-scale towplane for all reasons, might consider
this workhorse.

Good flying!
Robin