Jimmy;
No longer available,it was too slow to do any towing with, and it was even
harder to get on theground than the smaller one, a super floater.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jimmy Prouty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 1999 10:40 PM
To: RCSE
Subject: [RCSE] Telemaster for Aerotowing

  Hi All,

  Just curious if the Sr. Telemaster is the largest ARF in the Telemaster
family.  We are doing some aerotowing and I had heard that there is a bigger
Telemaster than the Sr.  (Don't have my Hobby-Lobby catalog yet.)  Anyone
know if that's a larger one or a comparably large ARF that would work?

 Thanks!

Jimmy