-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan & Marni Woods [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 6:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] How do you charge the battery that charges the
batteries

<SNIP>

>I have a Sirrus Pro series charger and a Panasonic 12V 7.2 Amp gel cell
>battery.  I can no longer charge my tx packs and rx packs take forever.

>I assume it's because the current or voltage in the gel cell has been
overly
>depleted.  How do I charge the gel cell?

>TIA

>Nathan Woods
>Orange CA.

ANSWER:  Buy a Litco ALPHA 4.  It will charge almost everything, including
12-v Gellcells.  Not only that, It will run off a 12V cell too (but not at
the same time it's charging it!).  No kidding, I charge my "field battery"
(to which I connect MY SIRIUS (note correct spelling) with the ALPHA which
normally stays at home.  My Sirius Pro stays in the car.  Having both is the
ultimate way to go!  Both are the best available IMHO.

Rgds;
D.O.