I have a 50' piece of yellow highstart form Hobby Lobby and 50'of winch
line,I bungee launch a 1/4 scale 11 lb.ASH26 out over the slope were we
fly(with the help of a couple of buddies)I get 100 to 200 ft.launches out
over the edge of the slope.This is plenty enough height to come back around
and land if theres no lift.I have a piece of Holliday Black highstart tubing
that is 5/8"O.D. with a 3/16 I.D.that I ordered at the same time I got the
Hobby Lobby tubing.The Holliday highstart is twice as strong,but takes a lot
more energy to pull back.It  is great quality stuff though.I would be
willing to sell it for $25 plus shipping if anyone would be interested in
it.It is brand new.I tryed to use it one time.It is super strong and creates
super energy.You would need very strong wings.Michael Severt
Michael Severt