I will be receiving a shipment of Sharons in about two weeks ,most are pre
sold but a couple are up for grabs. If you want this awsome TD ship or have
been asking, now is your chance to have one. When these are gone it will be
another 10 weeks to the next batch.

I also have been playing around in my shop with the new EMS Discus 2b 1/3
scale 5 meter ship. this is going to be quite a hot rod I predict. Super
rigid wings with carbon, water ballast and a complex, scale, side opening
canopy that raises the instrument mushroom when you open the canopy, and
blue velvet upholstery. Plus as I mentioned before two complete tip set ups.
I may just put some servos in this baby and campaign it next season myself.

also the last of the 4.29 meter HKM ASW-27's is still available from the
last shipment. Critically acclaimed as the highest quality molded ship
available in scale.

I am going to offer free domestic shipping on the ASW-27, and free import
shipping on the Discus for a limited time (domestic freight charges will
apply). Call for details

 Endless Mountain Models
570-596-2392
E-mail; [EMAIL PROTECTED]