Just got the latest shipment from EMS today. One very nice 6 meter DG-800s
which is already sold, and one extremely nice and brand new to the U.S. the
1/3 scale Discus 2. This has the first polyhedral break built into the wing
and the second is a plug in tip. the neat thing is there are TWO complete
tip sets, one the standard upswept scale tips, and the other features tips
plus a set of winglets. These winglets are exact scale copies of the ones on
Heinz Weisenbueher's old ASH-25 (the one doing 3 G circles over the Elmira
aerotow in 1998)These were researched and designed at Penn State University
by one of Michael Selig's professors (Michael did his post grad work at Penn
State). They make the Discus turn even tighter than it already does. The
plane also features water ballast and all the EMS bells and whistles.
Also received an Albatross electric, and a small 2.5 ASW 27, undoubtedly the
smallest ten servo plane one the market.
I'll get some pictures this weekend and post them as soon as I can.
John D.

 Endless Mountain Models
note new email address
E-mail; [EMAIL PROTECTED]