Title: RE: [RCSE] Looking for a slope soaring site in the Caribbean

GO DIVING!

-----Original Message-----
From: Del Schier, K1UHF
To: RCSE
Sent: 6/24/04 6:18 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Looking for a slope soaring site in the Caribbean

Hello all,

Has anyone vacationed in the Caribbean and seen or flown at a good slope
site that is good in the Summer prevailing winds.  I will get real bored
sitting on the beach for a week with the family. I wanted to bring a
glider
along for something to do.  The island we pick is still up for grabs.

Del Schier
K1UHF

http://www.qsl.net/k1uhf
http://www.csflyers.org

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe"
and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note
that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format
with MIME turned off.

message and its attachments and notify Space Imaging immediately.