Hi All
I'm still learning how to use this 8uhfs of mine and I need some help.
Ok here is what I'm trying to do.  I have a full house glider with a v
tail and I'm using the canned v tail mixer with rudder values set to
zero. Then I'm using two p-mixers to mix in the rudder so that I can
have rudder differential because the canned mixer doesn't have
differential.  This setup works great but now I want to have aileron to
rudder coupling and at the same time have rudder differential. So I set
up one more mixer (aileron -rudder) but now it only works the right
side.  Then when I turn on the link it works only the left side. Can
anyone please help with this?  I know that I'm not the first to try
this and there must be a way to do this.
Thanks in advance.
 Ron J.
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]