Yes Mark, I am reading this - and I suppose that the reason you are addressing
this to me is:

a) not from the aspect of my ever having run such a format, since I have not,
b) not because I have advocated such a format, since I do not
c) not because as an RMSA CD I might choose such a format, since I would not

but likely since I do have a computer scoring program you would prefer me to
make this option as painful as possible so others would hesitate to use that
format?

Wondering why me??? Jim

PS - I offered to look at implementing WFAW because I have had several requests
for the format - not my personal preference - but considering that this luck
factor may actually give me a chance to beat you - as official scorekeeper I may
have to reconsider my choices - fairness be damned :)

Mark wrote:
<SNIP>

Suffice it to say that there is a reason that we have the same old
boring formats -- because they have been time-tested to be the fairest
test of piloting skill - except that stupid bell curve............
I hope you're reading this Mr. Monaco.

Therms,

Mark