If it can happen it will.  After flying my 3M stilletto for an hour I launched as
normal, Tx and Rx on.  The Rx is a little loose in
the nose.   Half way up the launch the plane drifts left and accelerates into a roll,
with no control.  Strikes the ground inverted
at about 5 degrees shearing off the vertical stab, no other damage, incredible!
Double checked the battery and noticed the crystal
from my Airtronics Rx was lying in the fuse.  Turned everything off, inserted the
crystal, and everything worked fine.
LESSON;  put your Rx in foam.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:mach 2 and zoomed across the street and up into a tree.