Currently I have a sanwa 7 chanel RC that only has basic flap mixing.  I
feel its time to get a new radio with all the mixing hoopla that is needed
for modern gliders.  I have an opertunity to buy a secondhand JR x-347 or
should I buy a new JR x-642?  Can someone tell me how the two radios compare
features wise? I really would appreciate peoples opinions.  Obviously the
x-347 will be cheaper but then again it is getting on in years and perhaps
is no longer up to date?

Or...should I "saves me money" and buy a JR X-388?  My other half is going
to kill me if she finds out!

Thanks

Michael