To see Micas speed demon the (Velocity) or if you want to show something of your own
you have to sell contact me and I will post it
for free with the information you want posted. I will continue this as long as I can
keep up with demand and I accept no liability for
planes which may be misrepresented by the seller.

> > Well, it's official, Sky Harbour goes Dynamic.  I flew my new Mickey
> > Crowley Hollow Molded Velocity yesterday at Sky Harbour and really had it
> > moving.  It was making that wicked sound that says "Hey, I'm hauling some
> > serious butt."  I didn't try any lead because the wind was only blowing
> > about 8 knots.  I had concerns that the lift on the front side wouldn't
> > support ballast.  The ride was very rough back there.  The turbulence would
> > occasionally flip the airplane inverted in the blink of an eye.  It was
> > quite scary
> >
> > The question I have is;  Can I expect ballast to smooth the airplane's ride
> > thru the turbulance?  I know that higher wing loadings provide a smoother
> > ride in full scale airplanes and am wondering if carrying lead in my DS
> > ship will help to make the airplane more controllable in turbulence.  What
> > do you DS guru's think?  What dynamics are involved in adding lead during
> > ballast?
> >
> > Timothy E. Cone
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > http://www.NightOps.com
> > RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and
>"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Title: Home Page

   1-->