Jim
I fly our small midwestern slopes for fun and just bashing around.  Thermal for the
fun of finding those killer thermals.  I also
fly helicopters.  I have three, Ergo 30, Ergo 60 Sport and the Z230 gasser.  I
actually think the heli flying has helped my sail
plane abilities.  I always bring a sail plane usually a boomerang to bungie after
flying the helicopters to help me unwind.

Dan