> Does anyone have any comments on the DAW 1-26 2mtr?

I have one of these. I mostly use it for slope soaring and aerobatics,
but I've also hi-started it and winched it at a flat field site, where
it has caught it's share of thermals. It flies "like a real glider should",
can do aerobatics, can thermal, is somewhat indestructable, so it's
really good all-around glider.

> Also, what do you do if you want to reverse one of the wing servos when
> using a Y-harness?

For a Y harness, just setup the ailerons servors so they are a mirror image
of each other in the wings. This would be reversing the wing servo mechanically,
by the way it is installed. On my 1-26, the aileron servo horns/rods are "outside"
(closer to the wing tips), of the aileron servo motors.

Note, the manual recommends using a computer radio for this kit, which eliminates
a lot of mechanical trimming, and allows for mixing and spoilerons. I bought
a Futaba T6XA.

Since this was my first aileron glider, I started off with 50% throws
(the throws are specified in the kit instructions, eg ailerons 100% throw
is 3/4 inch up, and 3/8 inch down (differential)), and worked my way
up to 100%. Since I had "dual rates", I first only flew at 100%, still
landing at at 75% until I became adjusted to full throw flight.