Yep, someone was right about it being my longest flight.  The highlander
returned to earth today.  Let's see I put it in the tree about 2 Sundays
ago.  A great Father-In-Law retrieved it  for  me.  Present him with a
challenge .. he'll solve it!  Actually, what I prayed for happened ...
Dennis blew a bit up here and knocked the Highlander down to a reasonable
height ... maybe 40 feet or so.  Charged battery and IT'S ALIVE!!!

Bert