Ray Hayes                                 call or fax......1-(810) 781-7018
Sky Bench Aerotech                   email.....  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
P.O. Box 316                             website..  http://www.skybench.com
Washington, Michigan 48094                    Model Aviation Headquarters

Hi Chuck,  I'm cleared (so far) to attend your weekend contest.  On the RES
question, I suggest you poll the guys attending your contest rather than
base your decisions on responses from guys that have opinions, but don't
attend contests.

Also,  one of the big reasons I want to fly with you guys are the ten
minute tasks.

Ray