Y'all are invited to the Coffee Airfoilers 29th Annual Fall Thermal Soaring
contest to be held on September 18 and 19th at the Airfoiler's Model Field
just outside Tullahoma, Tennessee.  This will be a good old fashioned
thermal soaring contest with the good old 25 food radius landing circle.
No fancy landing options or short flight times to make even a poor
performance give a good flight score.  We plan to fly 5 rounds of 10 minute
duration each day if weather and equipment permit.   We plan to use open
winch with a 1 hour limit for each round.  We will have two winches with
Davy type retrieves with two spare systems ready if needed.  Free lunch
will be provided for all contestants on Saturday.  Any left overs will be
served on Sunday.  Flying site and motel information can be found on the
Airfoiler's web page at http://www.cafes.net/herb/

CD for Saturday will be Herb Rinderfleisch while I will be the CD for
Sunday.  Come on down and enjoy some old fashioned Southern hospitality.

Chuck Anderson