Yes, here we go again.  I have the following items up for sale...

a.) Custom 50" slope V-tail plane.  Quick little guy and its ready to fly,
never been smacked into the ground.  Comes complete with Radio!!  $170,
just charge batteries and go fly.  Its balanced and ready to tear up the
slope.

b.) Modified WindStar, this is a ploy floater with nice color scheme.
Complete package. Comes with Focus 2 single stick radio.  $125

c.) Wizard D-lite Ready to fly, just install your Crystal and charge
batteries.  Plane comes in at 10.5 oz.  $270

d.) Predator 4 ( 7035 airfoil ), 124" wing span, White on top of wings and
bottom is black.  Plane is extremely clean and its never been crashed.  Comes
with 6 JR servos ( 351 for flaps and 341 on ailerons).  Just install your
battery and Rx then go fly.  $600.  This was the ARF version from Slegers
which sell for $549 new.

e.) Hobby Club's Daisy 60" Slope plane (Aileron version).  Comes complete
with Focus 2 radio.  Just check your batteries and go fly. $175

f.) Hobby Shack's Firebird sloper (copy of the Sig's Ninja) Comes with two
servos and 500 mah battery. $75

All items are subject to additional shipping costs.

Thanks for your time,

Edgar
"The Soaring Junkie"