I have the following items for sale:

-- Airtronics Radiant FM system on Channel 25 -- $200.00

Includes everything that originaly came out of the box.
All servos, hardware and manuals are included in the original box.
All items are in very good condition.

Of note:
Flat receiver pack has had the servo plug ending cut off.
There is a small scratch along the top left hand back of the transmitter.
This radio features the old style Airtronics connectors.

-- NIB HiTech Focus 2 AM system with two HS-300 servos CH32 -- $50.00

Components have never been taken out of the box. Dry cell system.

-- Waco Aerodesign Lazer speed 400 kit -- $50.00

Foam cores are cut and need to be bagged. Standard kevlar fuse front with
rolled kevlar boom that is typical with all of the Waco designs. Hardware is
included, but there are no instructions with the kit.

-- NIB AeroSpace Composite Vacuum Switch -- $25.00

Never been installed or used. Includes instructions from ACP.

-- Vacuum gauge -- $10.00

Works, but the face plate glass was broken in transit and it will need to be
replaced. It has never been installed or used.

-- Various Books as noted --

R/C Pilot's Handbook  $10.00
Moulding and Glass Fibre Techniques  $10.00
R/C Modeling How-To Volume 2  $10.00
Entering Electrics  $10.00
Master Modeling $10.00
Sailplane & Soaring Manual $10.00

I would perfer to sell all of the books together. All books are in A to A-
condition.

Buyer to pay shipping costs from the US post office. I am also willing to
ship these out via UPS, but charges will be more since I have to drive
thirty miles to the UPS customer office.

If interested, I can eMail photos of any of these items.

Payment forms accepted are US post office money order and a cashier's check.
I am not set up for PayPal and have no plans to do so.

Please also note that although I am using a Hotmail account, I am no longer
using it for receiving eMail since it has been spammed beyond the
capabilites of the Hotmail.com filters.

Please contact me at the following eMail address if you are interested in
any of these items:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You may also contact me at my daytime number : 540-887-9900

Thank you for your time.

Joedy Drulia
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Blue Ridge Soaring Society