Nathan put it well.  The debate was not of any combat event rules,
except the crack about destroying the warbird class.   I did see at
one time a set of rules used for combat.  They must have been
just a set of local rules used somewhere.

The KISS rules that Nathan refers too have been discussed between
me and some others.  We do not want the new foamie classes to
become that high tech.  We want people to use simple materials
that will not lead to debate. We want entry level people in there, not
expert builders with exotic or expensive materials.  Kind of like
the Pine Wood Derby was intended to be.  These are the kind
of rules and spirit of competition I and others want in this series.
I nor my friends intend to make Temple Hill Gang change their
rules for their events.  These rules (not yet formalized or posted
anywhere) will apply to the man on man slope racing series that
I am getting off the ground here in Southern California.  There will
be six classes, only three of which are EPP or Foamie classes.

I SAY AGAIN, if someone else wants this responsibility I will
be glad to step aside and concentrate on sport flying events.

Jerry R. Craft VWP
Wk 858-320-4128
Cel 760-803-6955

"My proctologist called, they found my head, a few pieces of lead and ...."