Contrary to popular opinion, that piece of junk mail that arrives each month
courtesy of our AMA insurance policy actually isn't junk..    From time to
time good information can be had if you are willing to wade thru it all.

Take the latest, November 1999 issue, page 88.  Anyone out there using CyA
adhesives should read this.   VERY good information on the use, care and
handling of CyA.   It cleared up a lot of the problems I've encountered with
CyA over the years.