The 2nd draft of the Slope Racing Year 2000 (SR2K) rules are
now available in the [EMAIL PROTECTED] Files Section.
I encourage all who are interested to join the SR2K
community, but major announcements will be made on
RCSE and F3F as well.  To join, use  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
as the address for your browser and follow the instructions
to register and join the SR2K community.

Big changes, we have combined 48 inch wings and warbirds
into one 48 inch EPP class.  We have combined the 60 inch
EPP and 60 inch EPP leading edge into one 60 inch sportsman
class.  These changes have made things easier to understand
and regulate.  Please read an entire section before making
comments or jumping to conclusions.

Conventional 60 inch and unlimited classes have not changed.  We
will follow the CSR and ISR societies.

For those who wish a copy emailed to them, contact me and specify
TEXT or MS Word format.

Jerry R. Craft VWP Ni-Dan
Radio Control Angi-San
Wk 858-320-4128