Generally speaking, it is a good idea to cure at as high a temp as possible
(OK, obviously within reason, say up to 70 degrees C or 158 F for the SI
challenged individuals) is good. The epoxies we use will 'soften up' when
heated up long after that and could cause warps, for e.g. when left in your
car in the sun where it could easily get to 70 C (hey, I live in Africa, and
here it gets even worse sometimes!!). I've even put a composite
undercarraige I made (FG and CF) in the oven after about 18 hours of curing,
at about 160 C (320 F) for about 5 min. It was smoking when I took it out,
and I thought I destroyed it. It had also gone brown. The fact is that this
UC is still fitted to one of my power planes, and has lived few quite a few
hard landings (aka arrivals) and is still the best UC of any of my planes.
It provides soft landings without the spring which dural generates, which
shoots your plane up 12" or so before it comes down for another!

Just my bit of experience.
regards
Eben