Harold Ochs wrote about where to get a battery pack.  I'm sure
www.srbatteries.com (site's not complete use the site to get the phone
number) or Cermark (714) 680-5888 can provide.

But, I must comment that a 05 motor with a 12 X 8 prop on a Gentle Lady seems
like gross overpowering and might rip the wings off!  I flew a SR Batteries
X-440 on a Speed 400 with a 7-cell KR600AE pack and it did fairly well.  It's
better with a brushless 020 and a 11 X 8 prop, but it's also bigger than a
Gentle Lady.  The 800 maH pack will also be heavy and quite a load for a
Genle Lady to lug around.  If you havn't visited the on-line electric flight
magazine the E-Zone Magazine (www.ezonemag.com), take a look.

Richard Shilling