Hi,

If you want a nice Gentle Lady( Electra), use the master airscrew 3.5 box,
monster truck motor( they call it something else now, but available) and the
12X8 master airscrew prop. I had this setup in an Electra and it was great.
As for batteries, 1000, 1400, 1700, or 2000 will work fine. I have used all
of them, no problem. With 1700 or 2000 cells, you can expect 30 min flights
in dead air.

Someone said something about too much power. You can never have enough!!!! I
compete in LMR electric glider now and have a glider with 253 watts per
pound and I'm trying to improve it over the winter!

Ric Vaughn