I was just checking out pictures on the Volz Website and he has come up with
another 'Quiz' like was published in RCSD a while back.

Its pretty simple, just answer the quiz questions (answers are inside the
specs, and text of the website, some are a little tricky  ( you know what
whacky sense of humor those Germans have :-)

Anyway, you have a chance to win some Volz servos for that new molded ship
you are planning or one of the cool T shirts V and some of the top guys were
sporting at Visalia.

Here's a hyperlink to fast track you guys to the site.  Not that you have a
chance, I  an a shoe-in for the servos :-)

<A HREF="http://www.volz-servos.com/">VOLZ SERVOS QUIZ</A>