> Products like Red Devil Onetime or Fast & Final lightweight spackle are
very
> light and very tough.  It's an acrylic polymer which is quite durable.
When
> you purchase a container you'd swear it's 90% empty because the contents
are
> so light

They work great on epp. I have even used it on the mosquito wing that
remains uncovered. It cracks along the bead lines, but stays in place.

         Mark Mech
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    www.aerofoam.com

Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, _227, any and all
non-solicited commercial E-Mail sent to this address is subject to a
download and archival fee in the amount of $500.00 US. Emailing denotes
acceptance of these terms.