Bill,
There have been other flying wings - like the Mongo and Boomerang.  I still think the
Zagis are the best.  At first I was of the same mind as you, but after checking it
out, I just think it is another attempt to come up with something different.  I
actually applaud the molding technique.  They appear to be for fun flying and I will
wait to pass judgment until I see what happens on the slope.  I haven't heard if they
even fly yet.

You can always attack them in combat!  It's like saying the Drifter is no good because
someone already designed a Gentle Lady.  Without competition there would be no
improvement in the industry.

Tom

--
Tom Broeski -- Afton, VA

T&G Exhibits  (Exhibit and Prototype Design)
http://www.adesigner.com
T&G Hobbies  (Home of the "Quote")
http://www.adesigner.com/hobbies.htm
BRASS (Blue Ridge Area Soaring Society)