In a message dated 12/7/99 1:27:11 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Flame suit is on.

 I wouldn't buy or fly it out of respect to Jerry Tiesan(sp?) of Zagi fame.

 Homemade ripoff's are one thing. Blatant infringement of this type (whether
 legal or not) destroys my trust in a company.

 I had an FMA 20 speed control. It didn't like the 16oz. framing hammer it
met
 last month.

 'nuff said

 Bring on your best blast - you know what I say has some merit.

 Bill Gillis
 Reno, NV

I have em"zagi's",seen em and touched them"razors"and they are not even close
to being similar. What goes? A blast at someone that is questionable to me!
   Richard                  Chicago