I'm building a DAW TG-3, my first model airplane. I'm working on the
fuselage now and have cut the battery, receiver, and servo compartments.
I'm about to cut notches in the fuse for the control rods but I have a
question about which servo arms(?) that I should use on the servos. I have
a Hitec Focus 4 radio and am using HS-300 servos. The servos come with a
circular servo arm. But, it also comes with 3 other servo arms, one with 2
longer arms 180 deg. from each other, one with 4 arms, and one with a
single arm that has a slot for an adjustable radius. I'm not sure which
one of these servo arms to use on the servos. The instructions state that
there should be a throw from center of 1.5 to 2 inches for the rudder and
a throw from horizontal of 0.75 inches for the elevator. The instructions
state that the throw can be adjusted by moving the clevis closer or
farther on the rudder and elevator control horns. I'm wondering if I need
to worry about the throw at the servo end of things, and if so, if I need
to take the servo arm distance into account when cutting the notches in
the fuse for the control pushrods.

Thanks...