I haven't gotten an RCSE since Thursday, so I know something's wrong.  I
unsubscribed and re-subscribed, sucessfully, I think because the server sent
me messages acknowledging the un- and re-subscribe.  I did do it for the
Digest, so maybe that's the problem and the RCSE is operating OK.

Would someone getting the digest e-mail me, please.  And, if anyone has the
e-mail address of the guy at Model Airplane News who runs the RCSE, please
e-mail me.

I must be hooked, I really miss the RCSE.  Plus I wanted to read the posts
about Joe Wurtz' seminar and see if any of the 40 attendees thought it was as
terrific as I did.

Richard Shilling