I know the twinstar is not a sailplane, so please forgive this
question.(Its Christmastime, remember)

     I cant seem to get the velcro to stay put (that I use to secure the
battery).  The battery pack gets hot upon discharge and the velcro comes
loose from the fuselage because the glue gets soft. Ive tried using epoxy,
it let loose too. I also tried a little Goop (Big mistake, it melts the
foam). Any ideas, this is important to my C/G to say nothing of inverted
flight.

     Thanks, and apologies for the off topic Q, but I find more good advice
on modeling here than anywhere else.