I thermal the twinstar all the time.  Use alphaic resin (white glue) and coat the
inside of the fuse where you want the velcro to stick.  Let it dry (acts like a
sealer).  You can also use epoxy also.  Remember, this is to seal the foam where you
want the velcro to stick, not a way to glue it in.  Then stick the hook down.  Use
half as much loop on the battery. (hard to remove otherwise).  Mine holds just fine.

If you put the velcro on the side of the fuse instead of the bottom, it holds better
and you can slide a stick in to release the battery.

Tom

--
Tom Broeski -- Afton, VA

T&G Exhibits  (Exhibit and Prototype Design)
http://www.adesigner.com
T&G Hobbies  (Home of the "Quote")
http://www.adesigner.com/hobbies.htm
BRASS (Blue Ridge Area Soaring Society)