In a message dated 99-12-23 06:40:02 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>  I'm with Red!  Lets get something standardized before we lose our list all

>  together.
>  Having our own list is kind of nice and I'm at a loss why we don't use it
>  more than we do.

Just use RCSE for HLG (and F3J, F3B, F3K blah blah...) traffic.
(combat foamie wing guys keep out :-) :-))
With intelligent subject lines, the few lazy dorks out there won't
have to read messages they're not interested in.
Time has shown that there is not enough traffic to support lists
for all these splinter groups.  With most everybody in the same
discussion, enlightening cross-pollination goes on.  After all,
isn't this what electronic information exchange is all about?
Besides, the more lists I am on, the MORE SPAM I get,
and that is NOT GOOD.

Mark Navarre

-