Hello Everyone,
I'm interested in polling the group on which way to color a fuselage layup.
The way I see it there are 3 ways to get color onto a fuselage.
        1. Use a pigmant when mixing up your epoxy??
        2. Paint the mold prior to laying up the glass??
        3. Paint the fuse after poping out the fuse from the mold??
Looking for Pro's, Con's tips and tricks anything the experts can add..

Thanks,
Mikey D