My Girlfriend bought one for me for Christmas (she ROCKS!).  She said she couldnt get
the lower end model because they were out of stock, so she bought the next level up.
Mine has the wind speed, average wind speed, max wind speed, temp, and wind chill.  It
works pretty well when you don't forget it at home (like I did yesterday)

Greg

Anyone tried this one?

http://www.intothewind.com/cgi-bin/detail.cgi?itemnum=661&sql=wind

tnx