In a message dated 1/11/00 10:58:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<  I guess that half is keeping Sal afloat,
 as with the other half (which includes me) has check out other distributors
 and manufacturers to get the best prices/service.  I don't need his bad
 attitude to add to my bottom line. >>
I second that....I have had nothing but sarcasm and attempets to belittle my
questions every time I have spoken with Sal!
Rodger