Not the same "Renaud" family, I know, I know.  (I thought the "  ;-)  "
smiley face would tip everyone off.)  Still...ANY "Renaud" switching over
to brand F....blasphemy!

(no flames please...just joking!)

I know this question was asked (and answered) long ago, but I've lost the
answer.  I have a Stylus battery pack I'm going to 'refresh' with new
batteries this spring.  The stock batteries are 700 mah.  Is there a higher
capacity nicad I can use to fit the same case?  I get about 2.5 hours run
time on the 700's if I'm just flying and not programming.  But, if I'm
getting new batteries, might as well get the largest capacity that will
fit.  What are you Stylus lovers out there using, and where did you have
the pack refilled?

-Les Grammer
Pullman, Wa