I've backpacked my JR XP783 for 2 1/2 years now.
I made a sleeve/box for it for awhile, but it
was awkward to use, so I stopped.  Its a little
scratched up now.

I'm getting a new Stylus and don't want it to
get dinged.  Any ideas about an inexpensive
but elegant way to protect it?

So far the best idea I've heard, which I'm going
to try, barring an even better suggestion, is to
use a gun case and cut out the radio's silohuette
in the foam.

[I was told that the Airtronics bag is very expensive].

-Paul