Maybe the plane just fools gravity.  Supras land in Hawaii.

Steve Meyer
SOAR, LSF IV

At 12:35 PM 2/1/2006, Mark Howard wrote:
OH Yea!
I came home the other day and my neighbor pointed to the mountain
(Haleakala) and said "look - see the snow". Yes we had snow on Maui too.

It was about 80 deg F at my condo in Kehei (sea level) at the time.
Haleakala is about 10k ft. I figure that a FedEx plane had stopped
somewhere on the islands to refuel -- enroute to deliver another Supra.
It's gone now and so is the snow.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Lachowski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 5:17 AM
To: Mark Howard; soaring@airage.com
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Supras?

Mark, are you sure someone on the big island doesn't have a Supra?

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/Weather/story?id=1536245

Didn't they have a blizzard on the 24th?

Warning, Supra's triggers global warming.

I think the Supra's might come equipped with northeast weather. Only
Mark
and Tom know for sure.  Very complete design accounting for even the
weather.
;-)