Long wings?   Has anyone seen Tony Elliott's 1/3 scale ETA?  It's an
amazing thing; if you haven't seen it, look for it in an older Silent
Flight / SeModeler magazine.  The full size is over 100 feet, a truly
amazing ship in its own right.

Tony helped me a lot over the last couple years, and he sent me the work
in process shots of this thing - 4 piece wing, each section looks longer
than my building room, the finished span (I had to pull up a picture in
the background to convince myself of this) legitimately looks to be over
30 feet.

I've seen pics of it in flight, but it'd be nice to see this at Muncie
some time if only to see what those scale guys are capable of.

Brent