I have an old Cheetah that needs a new home. It is well flown and abused,
the fus has a small rip in it but still flies. The wing is not the original
poster board but is balsa covered and strong, much stronger than the rubber
bands that hold it on. Best of all it is FREE, you pay shipping. I prefer
that it goes to a home that can use it as a trainer/ aileron trainner. I
don't want it to go to a house that will resale it or stick it into a corner
and forget it.

For those of you not familiar with the cheetah it is a slope combat plane
build in the early 90's for people to smash and bash their planes with out
risking balsa or glass planes. It is heavier than the modern EPP planes and
needs more wind. The wing and fins are made from white foam covered with
poster board paper. The wings are held onto the fus with rubber bands, while
the fins are taped onto the fus. All in all they were fun.

Jim and Mary Jo Jacobson