I've had mine ever since I saw one fly at the E-fest in Champaign, and I flew it in the offices at work, and a friend practically RAN to the store to get his own. They are everything that's been said of them and much MORE.  Currently, a number of owners have taken the guts of the plane and put them into jet plane models made of light depron.  I've seen a Beech Starship done this way as well. I plan to buy a second one when my first gets too beat-up, and use the guts to make a tiny scale Vought "Flying Flapjack" STOL carrier fighter from WW2.

The planes are so easy and fun to use, they make great introduction to RC for anyone. The guys at work never understood the depth of my RC fanaticism until they got some stick time in the office this week themselves.