I have to report that I've failed. Failed to resist the temptation to buy the Bacus touted Aero-Ace by AirHogs. I actually found myself scouring the shelves several times before I found it too! I'm weak.

Quick impressions: It's cute as bugs ear! It's a biplane which always catches my eye. An adorable little plane that is proving to be very well constructed and quite fun. With twin motors, great durability, long run times...

Only problem I can find is the motors have too much "up" thrust and the plane pitches up too much under power. I guess that was intentional.

I wish I had the landing gear mod.

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA