Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:54 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Model Aviation

Why is it that just because there is no soaring column we as the "community" feel someone is snubbing us? Get real. The actual reason is that we currently don't have a columnist for soaring. Why don't you step up and put it together? Dave Garwood does the slope soaring column which usually appears every other month but currently there is not a columnist writing about our interests. I can also assure you that Bob Hunt is pro soaring. Although most of his life has been spent with controline I have spoken to him on several occasions and I can assure you he is pro modeling whatever the discipline.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.