From: Jo Grini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 4:11 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] Re: Perfect first flights

First flights are done and away.
Pictures are out! www.f3j.com
Big thanks to Philip and Mustafa.
If I just get my head together there will be a full article from Philip
tomorrow.
I must say that though production moulds seems to be working fine there are
a lot of models to be produced and new workers to be learned before the Pike
Perfect is in "regular" production. So be patient with them to get things
going and a production plan set up.
Since this is mostly a US list you should ask the two dealers there for
delivery. Soaring USA ( http://www.soaringusa.com/ ) and Skip Miller (
http://skipmillermodels.com/ ). But I doubt they can give you exact dates
yet. But I am sure they can put you on a list ;-)

As I see it there are two major efforts I have seen this year. Both have
been working on for a long time and using much more technology and thinking
than we have seen before. And I am going for them both ;-) I cant wait to
see if either the Supra ( http://www.kennedycomposites.com/ ) or the Pike
Perfect ( http://www.f3j.com/ ) will beat the feeling I have for my Volz
powered Pike Giant (oh no - not another Gordy phrase :).

Sorry for the slightly commercial side of this message. You all know were
the "delete" button is.

Hilsen (Regards) Jojo
NEW: www.jojoen.no